This programme aims to produce skilled managers capable of administering major projects within and across organisations utilising the latest tools and technologies. The course will encourage creative thinking and the development of leadership and management skills through teamwork, discussion and peer review. Building on a foundation of the generic skills required by tomorrow’s managers, the programme explores the wider context of project management, the extended enterprise, commercial and contractual issues, finance and risk.
Project Management: Course Specification & Synopsis
For more details:
view programme specification and details
- An honours degree at second class or above/ equivalent in project management, management, construction project management or any other management related subject; Or
- Other equivalent qualification from recognised institutions (e.g BSc Project & Facilities Management)(Hons) programmes awarded by National University Singapore (NUS); Or
- Mature students: At least 30 years old with at least 8 years relevant project management working experiences learning to projects (e.g. Construction, Building, Real Estate, Engineering, Management, etc.) and had obtained other degree qualification will be considered on a case to case basis.
- Applicants whose first language is not English or whose previous qualification was not taught and assessed in English mush provide evidence of attainment in English Language by achieving an IELTS 6.0 or an equivalent qualification.
All applications are subjected to the approval of Birmingham City University.
find out more
Administrative Fee [Applicable to International Students]
- Application Fees (Non-refundable): $267.50
- Material Fees: S$428.00 (non-refundable)
- FULL TIME: S$22,577
- PART TIME: S$19,474 ( 3 Instalments Plan ) OR $20,544 ( 15 Instalments Plan )
- Fee Protection Scheme (FPS): Charges borne by GSTM
NOTE: All fees are inclusive of GST
- Medical Insurance: $107
- International Student Administrative Fees: $214
- Administrative Fees for Student Pass Application: $85.60
- ICA Application Processing Fees: $30
- ICA Issuance Student Pass Application Fees: $60
- Eligible to apply for APM Student Membership
- Accredited by the Association for Project Manager (APM)
- Benefit of Student Status - find out more
- Full Time: 12 months (weekday)
- Part Time: 15 months (evening weekday / weekend)
- Full Time: Weekday - 9.00am to 12.00pm OR 1.00pm to 4.00pm
- Part Time: Weekday - 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm OR Weekend - 10.00 am to 1.00 pm / 2.00 pm to 5.00pm/ 6.00pm to 9.00pm
For the safety of our students, we will progressively increase the number of students allowed back to school for in-house person learning (classes/ lectures/labs) with no more than 50 persons including the staffs, lecturers and tutors per day. Classes and lectures with more than 50 persons will continue to be held online.
For in-person examinations and assessments, only classrooms will be used with no more than 50 persons (including invigilators/ staff). All necessary safe management measurement, including at least 1 metre distancing between individuals ,mask-on at all time. Where practicable, we may consider online assessments and examination. Speak to us for more details. Thanks!
- 1 Module is 100% Exam and 6 Modules are 100% Coursework
find out more
The MSc in Project Management has achieved academic accreditation from the Association of Project Management (APM). This programme also offer a route towards membership from PMI (Project Management Institute).You will leave with a certificate that recognises your knowledge in both academic and professional fields. Graduates of this course generally go into Project Management positions within a variety of different sectors from construction, information technology, engineering, service or any other business area needing project management skills.