This programme aims to produce skilled managers capable of administering major projects within and across organisations utilising the latest tools and technologies. The course will encourage creative thinking and the development of leadership and management skills through teamwork, discussion and peer review. Building on a foundation of the generic skills required by tomorrow’s managers, the programme explores the wider context of project management, the extended enterprise, commercial and contractual issues, finance and risk.
Project Management: Course Specification & Synopsis
For more details:
view programme specification and details
- An honours degree at second class or above/ equivalent in project management, management, construction project management or any other management related subject; Or
- Other equivalent qualification from recognised institutions (e.g BSc Project & Facilities Management)(Hons) programmes awarded by National University Singapore (NUS); Or
- Mature students: At least 30 years old with at least 8 years relevant project management working experiences learning to projects (e.g. Construction, Building, Real Estate, Engineering, Management, etc.) and had obtained other degree qualification will be considered on a case to case basis.
- Applicants whose first language is not English or whose previous qualification was not taught and assessed in English mush provide evidence of attainment in English Language by achieving an IELTS 6.0 or an equivalent qualification.
All applications are subjected to the approval of Birmingham City University.
find out more
- Application Fees: S$267.50 (non-refundable)
- Course Fees: Option A: S$18,404.00 (3 Instalments) l Option B: S$19,474.00 (15 instalments)
- Material Fees: S$428.00 (non-refundable)
- All fees are inclusive of GST
- Fee Protection Scheme (FPS): Charges borne by GSTM
- Eligible to apply for APM Student Membership
- Accredited by the Association for Project Manager (APM)
- Benefit of Student Status - find out more
- Twice a week
- 7pm - 10pm (weekday) / 10.30am - 1.30 pm (weekend)
find out more
- 1 Module is 100% Exam and 6 Modules are 100% Coursework
The MSc in Project Management has achieved academic accreditation from the Association of Project Management (APM). This programme also offer a route towards membership from PMI (Project Management Institute).You will leave with a certificate that recognises your knowledge in both academic and professional fields. Graduates of this course generally go into Project Management positions within a variety of different sectors from construction, information technology, engineering, service or any other business area needing project management skills.